Re: Debian-women support?

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 02:00:01AM +0000, simon@nuit.ca wrote:
Ce jour Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Erinn Clark a dit:
[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2004/03/msg00221.html
(and go ahead and real the whole thread.)

i'll wait, otherwise i'd probably want to tear his head off. oh wait a
minute, i'd probably do that anyway ;).

Based on your website, you are a self-confessed pagan witch.  So your
desire to tear my head off is almost a given; what would be scary to
those without Christ in their lives is that you are likely to do it.
Pagans burnt millions of Christians at the stake, and have continued
their vile slave raids, blood sacrifices, and rapes since the time of
Christ.  If you make any further threats on my life and safety I'll be
forced to post your correspondance to the web.

Jonathan

--
Puritan: Purity of doctrine, Purity of practice. Sola Scriptura!
Eukleia: Jonathan Walther