Re: Ping/Hi/whatever...

Quoting Michelle Konzack (linux4michelle@freenet.de):

> And it was a joke, because I think, if there are too much men in the
> list it will be a problem... and because I know many transgender

Well, I'm not sure the above is true. We, men, and especially geek
men, need to open our minds, and participating in this list is a way
to do so.

At least, this is how I feel all this and this is why I participate,
indeed (also because I really learned a lot at Erinn' talk I attended
at Debconf...just like about 80-100 people, mostly men also). We have
some part of the work in increasing the women involvment in FOSS, so,
well, I think men should be welcomed (and indeed, I have always felt
that we are).

Debian is made mostly by Good People with, most often, open minds. So,
it may be natural that several men want to participate here, for about
the same reasons than myself.

Anyway, I'm sure there is no real problem indeed and I use this
occasion for just telling how I appreciate the tone of this list up to
now..:-)