Re: Ping/Hi/whatever...

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 12:09:55AM +0100, Helen Faulkner imparted:

> >Is there a problem with that? Are transexuals not welcome here?
>
> Of course they are.  Everyone is welcome here who is interested in
> increasing the participation of women in the debian community.
>
> :)
>
> Helen.

As a new subscriber, I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with
these questions - are men welcome? are transexuals? are <insert group>
welcome? I honestly had oned to promote/encourage/support/share about
women in Debian/Linux/IT, and believe ALL can do that, no matter the
gender/orientation/colour/planet of origin/species/phyllum etc.

The response above puts that so succinctly, thank you:)

r:)
--
Romana Branden
ITShare SA Inc/ComputerbankSA