Bug#843021: node-yarnpkg status update
I have just updated the repo:
with upstream's latest release (1.2.1).
W.r.t. the previous time I looked (version 1.0.2 of 2017-09-13) the dependencies have not changed much:
- 2 new dependencies (strip-ansi and puka)
- node-camelcase goes from 3.0.0 to 4.0.0
- node-chalk goes from 1.1.1 to 2.1.0
grep -v eslint-plugin-yarn-internal package.json > package1.json
./js-task-wiki-edit/js_task_edit.py -f package1.json
Let's set aside for the moment the staggering figure of 142 packages to update.
Assuming some dependencies can be skipped:
- jest, flow, flow-bin, commitizen and cz-conventional-changelog: these seem tools required for the upstream development workflow
- cmd-shim: should be required only on windows
- leven: node-fast-levenshtein is in debian and it should be easy to patch yarn to use that instead (or ask ustream, since fast-levenshtein seems more popular than leven)
and not counting the babel / eslint stuff and the indirect dependencies for direct dependencies we already have in the archive, it seems we need 15 new packages.
Before I file ITPs for these:
do you have any comments on them ?