Bug#779305: Update on dependencies
- To: Ross Gammon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Pirate Praveen <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#779305: Update on dependencies
- From: Hubert Chathi <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 10:26:52 -0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Hubert Chathi <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (Ross Gammon's message of "Sat, 29 Apr 2017 09:43:01 +0200")
- References: <5561A953.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5561A953.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 09:43:01 +0200, Ross Gammon <firstname.lastname@example.org> said:
> Found the latest & pushed!
> I had success (apart from the acorn issue) bootstrapping it with a
> copy of a pre-built bluebird in debian/node_modules. I need to change
> that directory name though, because it is ignore by git.
> If you like, I could try and finish it off this weekend. Any tips
> welcome. If you are impatient, you are welcome to take it from here.
Have you done any work on this recently? I took a quick look bluebird
the other day, and I have a 1-line patch to make it build with
node-acorn in Debian, plus a few other little patches. The tests are
running, but failing, and I haven't dug much into why they're failing
yet. But the resulting build is the same as what I get from npm install
(at least just the node part, obviously). I can push what I've done
somewhere, if that would be helpful.