Bug#809996: ITP: python-dcos -- Datacenter Operating System (DCOS) CLI
Owner: Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
* Package name : python-dcos
Version : 0.2.0
Upstream Author : Mesosphere, Inc. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://github.com/mesosphere/dcos-cli
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Datacenter Operating System (DCOS) CLI
The DCOS Command Line Interface (CLI) is a command line utility that provides
a user-friendly yet powerful way to manage DCOS installations. You can use the
Mesosphere DCOS command-line interface (CLI) to remotely manage your cluster,
install software packages, and inspect the cluster state. With the DCOS CLI
* Find and install packages from DCOS Universe and Multiverse.
* Uninstall DCOS services.
* Administer the DCOS init process, Marathon.
* Install and uninstall subcommands that extend and add functionality to the
After you install the CLI, you can use it through a bash shell on Unix/Linux
systems or PowerShell on a Windows system.
This is a new OpenStack dependency.