Bug#590180: what's the state here?
I took a look at both flightcrew and sigil.
* I successful repacked sigil to remove the useless bundled copies
(and the minified jquery):
* update the packaging of both packages.
The show-stopper issues I encountered so far are
* the license of src/FlightCrew/Schemas/ncx-2005-1.dtd (in the
+ maybe it's a CC-BY-ND, so, non dfsg-compliant, see
+ I contacted DAISY too about it.
* another minified js in sigil
+ this is not packaged in debian so far:
- maybe I'll go with packaging it, it'd be cleanest solution
My work, based on what was already done is available at
(they are currently buildable, and I see no issues in using them so far)
If you are ok with this, Don, I can help you comaintaing the packages,
I rather interested in sigil :)
GPG Key: 4096R/B9444540 http://goo.gl/I8TMB
more about me: http://mapreri.org
Launchpad User: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri
Ubuntu Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MattiaRizzolo