Bug#754796: RFP: puppetboard -- web interface to PuppetDB aiming to replace the reporting functionality of Puppet Dashboard.
- To: Jonas Genannt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#754796: RFP: puppetboard -- web interface to PuppetDB aiming to replace the reporting functionality of Puppet Dashboard.
- From: Joerg Jaspert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 23:33:22 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Joerg Jaspert <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Jonas Genannt's message of "Fri, 1 Aug 2014 00:16:56 +0200")
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 13655 March 1977, Jonas Genannt wrote:
>> > both packages are ready in git. Upstream need to add a correct
>> > copyright statement, but he will do it next week.
>> Very nice, thanks.
>> Can/will you support a backport to wheezy?
> I don't think. Mainly because I'm only a DM within the DD process and I need to ask every
> time for a sponsor. (saving sponsor requests for unstable uploads :))
DMs can upload to backports too, ...
> But if you are willing to sponsor the packages, I can do it.
... but yes, need a sponsor initially.
I can do that. Though from what I know you'll have fun with more than
just puppetboard, I *think* it needs some pretty recent version of most
of its dependencies, so the backports chain is probably a bit longer.
Still, would love to have that, just have not enough time to do the
actual work myself. Sponsoring is fine, but more is hard.
<liw> Ganneff seems to be quoting me a lot in his signature
<svuorela> So. after movin my comuter, my usb keyboard anmous seems to
be loosing events so some kys when typin fast is inored, and thmous
kind ofmovingin large steps.