Bug#748471: ITP: erlang-lhttpc -- lightweight HTTP/1.1 client implemented in Erlang
Owner: Philipp Huebner <email@example.com>
* Package name : erlang-lhttpc
Version : 1.3.0
Upstream Author : Erlang Training and Consulting Ltd.
* URL : https://github.com/esl/lhttpc/
* License : BSD 3-Clause
Programming Lang: Erlang
Description : lightweight HTTP/1.1 client implemented in Erlang
lhttpc is a lightweight HTTP/1.1 client implemented in Erlang,
developed at Erlang Training and Consulting Ltd.
* Persistent connections (configurable timeout)
* HTTP / HTTPS (ssl) support
* HTTP versions < 1.1 should be supported
Pipelining will probably never be supported...
* No support for "streaming" the response body
* No support for SSL options, such as client certificates
* The client can't follow redirects
* It's not possible to limit the number of outgoing connections
* No proper support for Except: 100-continue behaviour
This is another one of of the optionl (build-)dependencies for current
ejabberd releases. It is the last one, after this the set is complete.