Bug#748246: RFP: xul-ext-treestyletab -- Tree Style Tab shows the tabs like a tree and allows collapsing branches
* Package name : xul-ext-treestyletab
Version : 0.14.2014051101
Upstream Author : Piro (piro_or)
* URL : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tree-style-tab/
* License : MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
Description : Tree Style Tab shows the tabs like a tree and allows collapsing branches
This provides tree-style tab bar, like a folder tree of Windows
Explorer. New tabs opened from links (or etc.) are automatically
attached to the current tab. If you often use many many tabs, it will
help your web browsing because you can understand relations of tabs.
* You can collapse/expand sub trees. It is convenient for too many tabs.
* When you close a tab which has collapsed sub tree,
all of tabs in the sub tree will be closed only one action.
* The tree of tabs can be showin at rightside.
* Vertical tab bar cab be shown/hidden automatically.
* You can open new tab between existing tabs, dropping link or URL string there.
* You can save/restore the tree of tabs over sessions, by Session Manager or other
* Drag and drop is available to modify relations of tabs and to rearrange.
* Tab bar can be moved to leftside, rightside, top, or bottom.
* This has an API for extension authors to open child tabs for existing tabs.