Bug#747422: BDD style assertions for node and the browser
Subject: ITP: node-expect.js -- BDD style assertions for node and the browser.
Owner: Leo Iannacone <email@example.com>
* Package name : node-expect.js
Version : 0.3.1
Upstream Author : FIX_ME upstream author
* URL : https://github.com/LearnBoost/expect.js
* License : Expat
Description : behavior-driven development style assertions for Node.js and the browser
expect.js is minimalistic BDD assertion toolkit based on
should.js but with some API simplifications, to get better browser
Some relevant feature is:
* Cross-browser: works on IE6+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera.
* Compatible with all test frameworks.
* Node.js ready (`require('expect.js')`).
* Standalone. Single global with no prototype extensions or shims.