Bug#698672: RFP: mutt-kz -- text-based mailreader supporting MIME, GPG, PGP and threading, with notmuch support
* Package name : mutt-kz
Version : to be determined
Upstream Author : Karel Zak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://github.com/karelzak/mutt-kz
* License : GPL-2+
Programming Lang: C
Description : text-based mailreader supporting MIME, GPG, PGP and threading, with notmuch support
Mutt is a sophisticated text-based Mail User Agent. Some highlights:
* MIME support (including RFC1522 encoding/decoding of 8-bit message
headers and UTF-8 support).
* PGP/MIME support (RFC 2015).
* Advanced IMAP client supporting SSL encryption and SASL authentication.
* POP3 support.
* ESMTP support.
* Message threading (both strict and non-strict).
* Keybindings are configurable, default keybindings are much like ELM;
Mush and PINE-like ones are provided as examples.
* Handles MMDF, MH and Maildir in addition to regular mbox format.
* Messages may be (indefinitely) postponed.
* Colour support.
* Highly configurable through easy but powerful rc file.
This fork enables mutt to work with the notmuch search engine,
including virtual folders based on notmuch searches, tagging, and a
sidebar to display folders and virtual folders.