Bug#499635: libgigi: package as private component of freeorion
After looking into libgigi I came to conclusion that it doesn't worth to be
packaged as standalone library. At least not yet.
* it is used exclusively by freeorion.
* freeorion maintains fork of GG in freeorion's source tree.
* freeorion's GG fork is better maintained and need less patches.
* for example original libgigi doesn't build with gcc-4.7
(requires gcc-4.6) while it from freeorion's source tree
it builds fine with gcc-4.7 and also doesn't need "vector.patch".
* GG is not a proper library (more like plugin) and therefore
not suitable for packaging as standalone libgigi(-dev).
Packaging effort is merged into freeorion repository at pkg-games.
GPG key : 4096R/53968D1B
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of
(H. L. Mencken)