Your message dated Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:19:49 +0000 with message-id <E1RjBa9-0005VV-VS@franck.debian.org> and subject line Bug#612734: fixed in policyd-weight 0.1.15.2-1 has caused the Debian Bug report #612734, regarding ITA: policyd-weight -- Perl policy daemon for the Postfix MTA to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.) -- 612734: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=612734 Debian Bug Tracking System Contact email@example.com with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: O: policyd-weight -- a Perl policy daemon for the Postfix MTA
- From: Jan Wagner <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:15:19 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>Package: wnpp Severity: normal X-Debbugs-CC: email@example.com I intend to orphan the policyd-weight package. I no longer use policyd-weight and active upstream development stoped. Anyways, upstream is responsive and is acting on bugs. policyd-weight (0.1.15.1-3) unstable; urgency=low * Orphan the package. * Add 03_cacherejectmsg.dpatch, to have a more verbose reject message on cache hit, thanks Martin F. Krafft (Closes: #598844) * Updating standards version to 3.9.1 - use dh_prep instead of dh_clean -k * Update to debhelper 7 -- Jan Wagner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:38:35 +0100 The package description is: Its intended to eliminate forged envelope senders and HELOs (i.e. in bogus mails). It allows you to score DNSBLs (RBL/RHSBL), HELO, MAIL FROM and client IP addresses before any queuing is done. It allows you to REJECT messages which have a score higher than allowed, providing improved blocking of spam and virus mails. policyd-weight caches the most frequent client/sender combinations (SPAM as well as HAM) to reduce the number of DNS queries.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#612734: fixed in policyd-weight 0.1.15.2-1
- From: Werner Detter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:19:49 +0000
- Message-id: <E1RjBa9-0005VV-VS@franck.debian.org>Source: policyd-weight Source-Version: 0.1.15.2-1 We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of policyd-weight, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive: policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.debian.tar.gz to main/p/policyd-weight/policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.debian.tar.gz policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.dsc to main/p/policyd-weight/policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.dsc policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1_all.deb to main/p/policyd-weight/policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1_all.deb policyd-weight_0.1.15.2.orig.tar.gz to main/p/policyd-weight/policyd-weight_0.1.15.2.orig.tar.gz A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is attached. Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you have further comments please address them to email@example.com, and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate. Debian distribution maintenance software pp. Werner Detter <firstname.lastname@example.org> (supplier of updated policyd-weight package) (This message was generated automatically at their request; if you believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing email@example.com) -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: RIPEMD160 Format: 1.8 Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 10:14:52 +0100 Source: policyd-weight Binary: policyd-weight Architecture: source all Version: 0.1.15.2-1 Distribution: unstable Urgency: low Maintainer: Werner Detter <firstname.lastname@example.org> Changed-By: Werner Detter <email@example.com> Description: policyd-weight - Perl policy daemon for the Postfix MTA Closes: 612734 641227 641539 641544 Changes: policyd-weight (0.1.15.2-1) unstable; urgency=low . * New upstream release - non functional DNSBL rbl.ipv6-world.net now deactivated by default (Closes: #641227) - Socket for cache communication is now chowned by the right group (Closes: #641539) * New Maintainer (Closes: #612734) * Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format - Recreated existing patches with quilt - Add 03_fix_perl_warnings.patch which fixes Perl warnings in debug mode, thanks to Heiko Schlittermann (Closes: #641544) - Removed 02_enable_ipv6.dpatch as IPv6 is now supported by default - Deleted README.source * Updating standards version to 3.9.2 * debian/control Vcs-Fields removed * debian/copyright revised for DEP5 specifications * debian/init.d created lsb-base init script * debian/postinst removed lapsed version-checks * Add 04_fix_spelling_man.patch which fixes some spelling in the manpages Checksums-Sha1: c77835d7c9a34f159c518cd34b0f45f2c528d71c 1145 policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.dsc 5efb75bf06e5dadbcae0a52c32b256382f2cf085 55354 policyd-weight_0.1.15.2.orig.tar.gz 4925a62d0296305d762368d3e7e450b84763cf21 8507 policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.debian.tar.gz 4a25de4b06ae4a60f93fd5c2a658a956bce1365c 54368 policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1_all.deb Checksums-Sha256: dbf8d65b46a80367977056305e2e571769890d9349431798832478826c24a69b 1145 policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.dsc b0539020fd11663ebab248b278eafa53afc0810420ac4f28da44b4b49c595967 55354 policyd-weight_0.1.15.2.orig.tar.gz e7b595768bb4b45167da819752faf7175a727580f1228a2ecdd1659b27cb8da4 8507 policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.debian.tar.gz 44c850d4cbafd507406f5e700e9089c71741e62a484b30d1e9a0e2c9439d16ea 54368 policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1_all.deb Files: 7dd23250b10ac3a6d998fe0040db0650 1145 mail optional policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.dsc 7e62e9f505070ed5aa483a9904a36a6e 55354 mail optional policyd-weight_0.1.15.2.orig.tar.gz 08aa04142a717b3157dedb80c9161788 8507 mail optional policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.debian.tar.gz 9b8397acbf659ac8751f5bb5add0fa1e 54368 mail optional policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1_all.deb -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux) iEYEAREDAAYFAk8HctYACgkQl4M9yZjvmkmXjwCgwMfn+9PS4U1/12MB42RmrvC8 ffkAoJNKEjptJNJQrU744M1v18F1HgBJ =toKU -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---