Bug#582308: ITP: mango-lassi -- Share mouse and pointer with other computers
Owner: Kartik Mistry <email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
* Package name : mango-lassi
Version : 001
Upstream Author : Lennart Poettering <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sven Herzberg
* URL : http://github.com/herzi/mango-lassi/
* License : GPL-2+
Programming Lang: C
Description : Share mouse and pointer with other computers
Mango-lassi lets you to share mouse and pointer with other computers using
Avahi. It has features like:
* Fully peer-to-peer. All Mango Lassi instances are both client and server
at the same time. Other hosts may enter or leave a running session at any
* No need to open X11 up for the network
* You have a 50% chance that for your setup you don't need any configuration
at all. In the case of the other 50% you might need to swap the order of
your screens manually in a simple dialog, because Mango Lassi didn't guess
correctly which screen is left and which screen is right.
* libnotify integration so that it tells you whenever a desktop joins or
leaves your session.
* Shows a nice OSD on your screen when your screen's input is currently being
redirected to another screen.
* Uses all those nifty GNOME APIs, like D-Bus-over-TCP, Avahi, libnotify,
* Supports both the X11 clipboard and the selection, supporting all content
types, and not just simple text -- i.e. you can copy and paste image data
between Gimp on your screens.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----