No. Still waiting for upstream to decide on renaming the package. With Lenny frozen, I'm not rushed about getting it into Sid under the current name and then having to deal with renaming. If you're in a rush for the package, the Ubuntu package, if built on a Debian toolchain, will work just fine. You can dget it from: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/f/falcon/falcon_2.0.5-0ubuntu2.dsc and build it locally.