Bug#354415: ITP: gnome-colorscheme - Generates a variety of colorschemes from a single starting color
* Package name: gnome-colorscheme
Version : 0.3.90
Upstream : Jonathon Jongsma <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://home.gna.org/colorscheme/
* License : GPL
Description : Generates a variety of colorschemes from a single starting color
GNOME Colorscheme is a very simple application for the GNOME desktop that
allows you to generate a variety of colorschemes from a single starting color.
Some of the grat features include:
- Generate 6 different types of color schemes: Complements, Split
Complements, Triads, Tetrads, Analogous, and Monochromatic.
- Select a color that's displayed anywhere on the screen.
- Easily change the lightness or saturation of a colorscheme.
- Navigate back and forward through history of previously selected colors.
- Save your favorite colors to a 'Favorites' list for easy reference and
export your favorites as a Gimp Palette file.
- Choose colors from a palette of pre-defined "web-safe" colors.