Bug#322340: RFP: subcommander -- qt based multiplatform subversion client, diff & merge tool
* Package name : subcommander
Version : 0.11.1
Upstream Author : Martin Hauner <dev (at) subcommander.tigris.org>
* URL : http://subcommander.tigris.org/
* License : GPL
Description : qt based multiplatform subversion client, diff & merge tool
subcommander is the subversion gui client. It does support most subversion features. There are only a few features left that are currently not implemented. subcommander is usable for day to day work!
* tight integration of repository browser and working copy status view, you can
quickly switch between a working copy view or the repository view. It just a
matter of selecting another item in a list view control.
* colored working copy status view to quickly see which files/folder have
* easy branch and tag handling. By telling subcommander the projects urls for
trunk, branches and tags and a working copy path it takes only a few mouse
clicks to create a branch/tag or switch your working copy to a branch/tag.
* has drag & drop support to move or copy files and folders.
* easy handling of multiple working copies (e.g. different branches) from the
* easy merging of single revisions or revision ranges. Viewing the
* history on a
repository url you can easily merge changes to your working copy.
Just select a revision and tell subcommander to merge it into your
(configured) working copy. That is especially usefull to merge bug
fixes from trunk to your current release branch.
* visual diff and merge for text files (submerge).
* cross platform (Win32, Unix, MacOSX)
* responsive gui, actions on the repository (like getting history information)
will not freeze the gui.
* supports most subversion features (see below for what is still missing):
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (990, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.9-ac6
Locale: LANG=en_GB.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_GB.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)