Bug#259581: still intending to adopt bbconf?
* Bruno Barrera C. <email@example.com> [2005-05-21 00:26]:
> > I'm happy for this package to remain in unstable for now if you're
> > still undecided, but maybe we should remove it from sarge?
> I decided to adopt the package.
> With respect to the sarge issue, I think there is not problem to remove
> it since that the debian-release team didn't accept blackbox 0.70 into
> sarge, so it will be an unnecessary tool.
I just noticed bbconf is not in sarge anyway...