Bug#308660: ITP: mini_httpd - small HTTP server
mini_httpd is a small HTTP server. Its performance is not great, but for
low or medium traffic sites it's quite adequate. It implements all the
basic features of an HTTP server, including:
* GET, HEAD, and POST methods.
* Basic authentication.
* Security against ".." filename snooping.
* The common MIME types.
* Trailing-slash redirection.
* index.html, index.htm, index.cgi
* Directory listings.
* Multihoming / virtual hosting.
* Standard logging.
* Custom error pages.
It can also be configured to do SSL/HTTPS and IPv6.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist