[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Bug#297425: I'll adopt iozone3

* Steve M. Robbins <steven.robbins@videotron.ca> [2005-05-07 01:10]:
> I'm willing to maintain this package.
> What is the policy during freeze: shall I upload a version with
> me as maintainer or hold off until release?

Just upload to unstable, even though the package won't make it to
testing due to the freeze.  However, that's not a problem unless there
are any major bugs because the BTS always sends bug reports to the
maintainer in unstable and not stable.
Martin Michlmayr

Reply to: