Bug#112847: wnpp: ITP: libnet-ftpserver-perl -- A complete FTP server written in Perl
Net::FTPServer is a secure, extensible and configurable FTP server
written in Perl.
Current features include:
* Authenticated FTP access.
* Anonymous FTP access.
* Complete implementation of current RFCs.
* ASCII or binary type file transfers.
* Active or passive mode file transfers.
* Run standalone or from inetd(8).
* Security features: chroot, resource limits, tainting,
protection against buffer overflows.
* IP-based and/or IP-less virtual hosts.
* Complete access control system.
* Anonymous read-only FTP personality.
* Virtual filesystem allows files to be served from a database.
* Directory aliases and CDPATH support.
* Extensible command set.
* Generate archives on the fly.