Re: Bug

Maxime,

while I appreciate(d) you're latest efforts to work constructively on
Wine in Debian (see also my PM why I think it's unfortunately too late
for Wine 6), this:

On 27.01.21 07:19, Maxime Lombard wrote:
> This guy is a ghost and does not care about bug or help ...

... is just not ok.  Never make any assumptions about other's motives,
and definitely don't bring such assumptions here.  While I didn't agree
with all decisions and activities here, I would never doubt that others
here (especially after nearly working here for a decade and doing
hundreds of uploads) care about Wine.

I'm reacting quite harsh now, because I've seen you repeatedly speaking
bad about Debian and Wine, and even being called for this
non-helpfulness by others.  It's ok to be disappointed by the pace
Debian currently does its Wine releases.  But as long as you are neither
ready to learn about our values which go beyond packaging the latest
release, nor to see the good intentions and huge amount of work others
put here, nor to respect others and write in a friendly, constructive
way, you should stop posting here and preferably also at winehq.org.

Jens