wine5.0 in buster-backports

Hello,

I run buster and need wine 5.0. I built the bullseye packages for buster:

I compiled the bullseye source package on my amd64 buster system locally
(dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc). As build dependencies I first had to build
libfaudio0 from bullseye. But this was super small (at least for wine
standards).

It compiled and runs flawless on buster for me.

The 32bit part (wine32) was more complicated:
- I setup a chroot for buster:i386
- Installed build dependencies like for amd64 (for whatever reason I did not
need libfaudio here?)
- run wine build in i386 buster chroot (dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc)
- installed wine32:i386, libwine:i386, libfaudio0:i386, and a bunch of other
i386 dependencies of buster.

Impressive that this all worked flawless and it shows the quality of Debian and
your great work :-)

Nevertheless it took me a few hours :-/

To save the work for other Debian user (or enable wine 5.0 in case they cannot
compile), would it be possible to provide wine 5.0 officially through buster-
backports? It seems it is just required to also backport faudio, which is
small and compiles without any issues and which seems to be already maintained
by the Debian wine team.

Many thanks for your great work :-)
Rainer

--