Re: vkd3d

Hi Mike

On 27.01.19 04:53, Jens Reyer wrote:
>>> Also, did you consider creating a git repository for it?
>>>
>>> Would you be okay with me helping out with its packaging in sid?
>> I had not done so since upstream didn't have a public git repository
>> at the time, but now there is one.  So, yes please go ahead.
> I don't have permissions for creating a git repo for wine-team.
> I'll prepare one in my personal salsa space, and tell you when it's ready.

I created a vkd3d repo at salsa in my (jreyer-guest) personal namespace.
 It has the full upstream git history and imports of all Debian packages.[1]

I also added a few packaging fixes there, please note that includes a
change to your licensing.[2]

Please create a vkd3d in the wine-team namespace and clone my repo into
it (I can do the latter once the repo exists).

On 28.01.19 22:48, Jens Reyer wrote:
> Did I miss something?  Do you object to this plan for a no-change wine
> backport (building with a backported vkd3d)?

I'd still like to add vkd3d stretch-backports for a no-change[3]
wine-backport, but will refrain from doing so since I got no positive
answer from you, yet.

Greets
jre

[1]
Used commands:
git clone \
  --origin winehq-vkd3d \
  https://source.winehq.org/git/vkd3d.git
cd vkd3d
git branch -m master upstream
gbp import-dscs \
  --upstream-tag="vkd3d-%(version)s" \
  --create-missing-branches \
  --author-is-committer \
  --author-date-is-committer-date \
  --sign-tags \
  --keyid='8826 EBE8 FCF7 26EE 182E  23D7 79C4 3E62 0B03 9B35' \
  --debsnap vkd3d
git reset --hard vkd3d-1.1  # branch upstream
[work]
git remote add salsa-jreyer-guest \
  git@salsa.debian.org:jreyer-guest/vkd3d.git
git push -u salsa-jreyer-guest master upstream --dry-run
git push -u salsa-jreyer-guest --tags --dry-run

Clone:
git clone https://salsa.debian.org/jreyer-guest/vkd3d.git

[2]
Current changelog:

vkd3d (1.1-3) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium

  * Make build-dependency on libvulkan-dev versioned (closes: #919889).
  * Add Build-Depends-Package field to symbols files.
  * Strip unnecessary signature from upstream signing key.
  * Add myself to uploaders.
  * Add "or later" to license LGPL-2.1.
  * Update copyright.
  * Add Vcs fields to d/control.

 -- Jens Reyer <jre.winesim@gmail.com>  Tue, 29 Jan 2019 23:47:40 +0100

[3]
No changes for the wine backport except removing the export
DEB_RULES_REQUIRES_ROOT from d/rules.