Debian Wine mailing list is back (with new address); git repos moving

Hi all,

about a month ago the old mailing list that you subscribed to

  - pkg-wine-party@lists.alioth.debian.org -

stopped working (the alioth service is being decommissioned).  I'm very
happy to tell you that we finally have our new successor list (thanks
everyone involved!):

  debian-wine@lists.debian.org

All subscribers of the old list were transferred to the new list.  If
you read this mail everything is working as intended.

This list is not moderated; posting is allowed by anyone.

You can find the old and new list archive at

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-wine/

To unsubscribe from the list send a mail to

  debian-wine-request@lists.debian.org

with the subject "unsubscribe".  If you have trouble unsubscribing you
may also use the web interface at

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-wine/

All packages by the Debian Wine Team can and should use this list
address as Maintainer address now.  Once they have been adapted, their
bug reports will be seen on this list again.  Until then, you can
subscribe to the individual packages at tracker.debian.org.

Because of the decommissioning of the alioth server the old git
repositories will also disappear at the end of May.  Their new home will
be at Debian's new gitlab instance at

  https://salsa.debian.org/wine-team

The wine git repository already moved there:

  https://salsa.debian.org/wine-team/wine

Please note that bugs still should be reported at bugs.debian.org,
because the Debian infrastructure is heavily integrated with this
service.  Therefore "Issues" are disabled at salsa.

However, to propose a change you may create a merge request at salsa
now, instead of sending a patch.  You still should file a bug about your
merge request though.

Greets
jre