Re: [pkg-wine-party] wine-development_1.7.51-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On 09/05/2015 01:20 AM, Debian FTP Masters wrote:

> Accepted:
>
> Format: 1.8
> Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 22:51:43 +0000
> Source: wine-development

Hi Mike,

this isn't in the git repository yet, can you push please?

I had pushed a second commit to master (because I missed the second
gecko dependency in d/control), so you have to "git pull" first. I just
tried that with an imitated tree that should look like yours, works
flawlessy.
I'll be more verbose about commits to master in the future.

Greets
jre