Re: [pkg-wine-party] Still building wine 1.5?

Thanks Mike, the work I've seen looks great.

The thing I am most interested in is getting a (much) more recent
version of wine packaged. Is there any reason we shouldn't aim for a
1.7 release?

I have struggled with trying to identify reasons why the package gets
held up. Is there a good way to find this out, or should I just keep
digging into release notes and bug reports?

Regards,

Andrew Ardill