Re: [pkg-wine-party] Compile WoW64 Setup (Wine 32 and 64Bits)

2012/12/19 Hilko Bengen <bengen@debian.org>
Last summer, I had prepared wine-1.4-based multiarch packages that
worked for me. This was too close before the freeze, but I intend to
carry on that work.

I remember that putting all the pieces into the right packages wasn't
exactly trivial. For example, wineserver and some other components
needed to go into their own packages. Building the packages OTOH was not
that hard: Just do two separate builds; simply add --enable-win64 on
amd64.

Yes, I set "--enable-win64" in my AMD64 chroot but like it's explain in the guide, to compile 32Bits Wine for the share WoW64 setup, you must to use the 64Bits Wine sources compiled (--with-wine64=../64Bits_source)

So it's possible to create package with 2 systems (main Debian and chroot ) ?