Re: [pkg-wine-party] Debian wine package maintenance / debian bug 479659

On 14/11/10 01:22, Austin English wrote:
Howdy Ove,

I've seen quite a few people asking for Wine on Debian recently. I've
read up on http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=479659, as
well as a few other pages. I got your git repository from
http://pkg-wine.alioth.debian.org/, and after a bit of setup, got it
to compile the 1.1.33 debs.

I'd like to take over maintaining the Debian Wine packages, presumably
with your mentoring/sponsoring.

ׁHi Austin,

I will be happy to both mentor and sponsor your Debian Wine work. If you are arriving at Wineconf, please make sure we sit down next to a computer and sort this out. I will not have time to work on it before the end of this week (aka WineConf).

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.