[pkg-wine-party] Almighty Blessings

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: khadijau60@yahoo.in

- Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim, I am Khadija Umar, I have a deposit valued at $6.5 million which Recently, I decided to donate this fund to either an organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I will instruct herein. As soon as I receive your reply on Email: umar.khadija2@personal.ro Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for another organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you by email, my dreams will rest squarely on your Shoulders. May Allah's blessings be with you in all your daily endeavours, Ameen. Khadija Umar al-Mukhtar.