[pkg-wine-party] Attention!!!

UK LEGAL SECURITY KEEPING COMPANY.
Heathrow Airport,Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2DG
EMAIL:ukeepingcompany@rocketmail.com

Attention:Email User?

>From the Disk of uk legal security keeping company,we want to inform you that the sum of $800,000.00Usd  Certified Bank Draft of Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars which was Awarded to you by WORLD CUP2010  FREE LOTTERY on the 1st of (January)are still in our office and the date given on the funds will be expired very soon,so you are to write an urgent write regarding the clamming of your funds so that it can be posted to your home address which you have to reconfirm to us.

Therefore you are to pay for the security keeping fees and the total document of Ownership secured by this company.
Note that you are to contact the company lawyer for final consideration with below contact information:

Name:BARRISTER TONY GRAY
ADDRESS:N0,44 Water Road London off Airway 45%
E-mailAddress:ukeepingcompany@rocketmail.com
Contact Number:+447024047048

Thanks for your co-operation.
UK LEIGAL SECURITY KEEPING COMPANY
Rev Dr Mark Dona(Director of information)

UK LEGAL SECURITY KEEPING COMPANY.
Heathrow Airport,Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2DG
EMAIL:ukeepingcompany@rocketmail.com

Attention:Email User?

>From the Disk of uk legal security keeping company,we want to inform you that the sum of $800,000.00Usd  Certified Bank Draft of Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars which was Awarded to you by WORLD CUP2010  FREE LOTTERY on the 1st of (January)are still in our office and the date given on the funds will be expired very soon,so you are to write an urgent write regarding the clamming of your funds so that it can be posted to your home address which you have to reconfirm to us.

Thefore you are to pay for the security keeping fees and the total document of Ownership secured by this company.
Note that you are to contact the company lawyer for final consideration with below contact information:

Name:BARRISTER TONY GRAY
ADDRESS:N0,44 Water Road London off Airway 45%
E-mailAddress:ukeepingcompany@rocketmail.com
Contact Number:+447024047048

Thanks for your co-operation.
UK LEIGAL SECURITY KEEPING COMPANY
Rev Dr Mark Dona(Director of information)

begin:vcard
n: UK LEGAL SECURITY KEEPING COMPANY; UK LEGAL SECURITY KEEPING COMPANY
fn: UK LEGAL SECURITY KEEPING COMPANY
org: UK LEGAL SECURITY KEEPING COMPANY;
version:2.1
title: UK LEGAL SECURITY KEEPING COMPANY
end:vcard