Re: Should this list be kept or discontinued

Wesley Parish wrote:
I subscribed for much the same reason, and have decided that death is much too
good for most spammers.  Fast death, slow death, much much too good for them.

Kill the list.  The idea of a win32 debian distro can now be put into action
in WiNE, ReactOSm Tinykrnl, SanOS, and several other Free and open Source
Win32 OSes.

File system semantics stopped debian/win-32 from ever working the anticipated way.
As you say, there are too many other ways to acheive similar things (I know some people using coLinux).

The project will not bear fruit, kill the list.

Sam

Wesley Parish