debian gnu/w32 on top of msys/mingw?

Hi !

I'm wondering if it can be possible to have debian gnu/w32 on top of
msys/mingw, which is a posix layer running against another win32 dll.
Difference is that the layer is lighter, but compiled stuff under
msys/mingw usually don't depend on the dll...

Any ways, if possible I'd like to give it a shot, but of course I'd
need confirmation on this and also some instructions for the trial
(maybe some things need patches and compilation (mingw targets are
different than those for cygwin, and may require changes)...  If not
possible, then just let me know and I'll try to forget about it...

Thanks,

--
Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas