RE: Planning: Minimum System Requirements

Or more precisely:

Windows Millennium Edition = end of the line for the venerable Windows 9x
series
Windows 2000 Professional = Windows NT 5.0 Workstation
Windows 2000 Server = Windows NT 5.0 Server
Windows 2000 Enterprise Edition = Windows NT 5.0 Server with Clustering

Perhaps the confusion came from Windows XP (loosely NT 6.0 workstation) with
its Home Edition (sans remote desktop, EFS, among others a la Pro) vs.
Professional nomenclature.

My two cents,

Dominic