Re: Usage of dpkg under cygwin

> I know, that's why I take these issues so seriously. debian/cygwin
> will never become an official port if it can't learn to live with the
> policy that works perfectly and better than anything else for 11+
other
> platforms and 3+ other kernels. The debian build system is not some
> geewiz hack that someone thought of over a weekend or two. It is what

I aggree you you completly. That is why I have decided to expand the
dpkg build system to cover the cross compilation under windows.

But you will also agree that something working is better than nothing.

let us put our head togeather and figure out how it should be.

Then we can work step by step in that direction.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/