Re: name for the port

Ok, except for one small problem/issue.  The versions of
apt and dpkg that I am building are NOT native wintel apps.
They are being porting with/to the cygwin environment, and
as such, will NOT run if cygwin is not installed.  I don't know
about you, but I for one, and not interested in duplicating the
man-years of work that the cygwin developers have already
invested by trying to create a native port of apt/dpkg,