Re: Debian GNU/Win32

hi

yes I am sorry, I am too busy

note that, after the long discussion at debian-devel,
I had chosen that the architecture name should be 'w32'
but the name in sourceforge is debian-cygwin

I would like also to point out that:
we should join forces with  www.sf.net/projects/debian-cygwin;
in particular, it would be nicer if there was only one mailing list
for debian-w32
(not that the list at sourceforge has had any traffic yet..)

if you want to see what I have done so far, please refer to
 http://tonelli.sns.it/pub/Debian-w32

and whenever I have some spare time (christmas ?)
I will put some more effort into it

--
A Mennucc
 "È un mondo difficile. Che vita intensa!" (Renato Carotone)