Re: Broken links in Webapps and php policy manuals

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 8:56 PM, Stef Louwers wrote:

> Is seems that the account of seanius is no longer accessable.

seanius left Debian so his documents are no longer served.

> Can these documents be retrieved and hosted elsewhere?

They have been in the archive and on the website for a while:

https://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#dbapp-policy
https://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#dbconfig-common

> And ofcourse these links should be updated accordingly.

I've updated the few links I could find on www.debian.org, but I don't
have access to the webapps-common repository, hopefully some of the
other folks in the project can do this minor update:

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/webapps-common/

TBH, I think the webapps-common project is fairly abandoned since
seanius left Debian and so it needs a revival. If you or someone else
are interested in that, it would be great if you could take over.

> P.S. I am not on the mailinglist, so please cc me when replying.

Done.

--
bye,
pabs