Broken links in Webapps and php policy manuals

Hello,

The links to the Database Application Policy in both the webapps (chapter 3.4) and php (chapter 1.3) policy manuals point to a page that is 403 Forbidden:

https://people.debian.org/~seanius/policy/dbapp-policy.html
https://people.debian.org/~seanius/policy/dbconfig-common-using.html

Is seems that the account of seanius is no longer accessable. Can these documents be retrieved and hosted elsewhere? And ofcourse these links should be updated accordingly.

Regards,
Stef Louwers

P.S. I am not on the mailinglist, so please cc me when replying.