Re: Sqlbuddy

Hello,

On Wed, February 15, 2012 2:56 am, Mike Massonnet wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sql-buddy/browse_thread/thread/9ce741a3496
> 2994d
>

> The latest version is more than one year old, and development is no
> more active, there might be already security issues that aren't fixed.

Yes. Tanguy and I found this and decided not to package this. After that
I submitted an ITP against adminer (#658861) and uploaded to mentors.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/adminer

dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/admineradminer_3.3.3-1.dsc