Web bworser does connect through Firewall. Any Idea?

Hi.
Forgive me, if this forum is the wrong place to post question of this kind.
But I could not get a single response in User and I could not find alternative ML besides this.

I have Debian installed using firewall and get mirror site ftp. Then I started Debian in my PC. I could open root command prompt and ping to any PC in the network, including firewall. So the eth0 is working. But when I launch the browsers, they all say they cannot get through firewall. I set icewhatever (FireFox like browser) firewall set properly, And I set other setting reachable from menu to my proper firewall name with port number :80.
I still cannot get them work.

I have eth1 which has connected to other laptop with cross cable. But I am not sure if the browser got confused with this NIC or not.

Do you have anything I can do with this?
Thank you for your attention.

Toshi.