Re: How to use /etc/php5/conf.d ?

Hello Olly,

Olly Betts wrote:

> On 2007-06-06, sean finney <seanius@debian.org> wrote:
>> *however*, there's some discussion now about adding a php5enmod/dismod
>> similar to apache, see the pkg-php-maint archives if you're interested.
>
> I couldn't locate the discussion in the archives, either with Google or
> by browsing the index pages for the last year.  But I'm happy to wait
> for something to be decided and then work on support for it.

Please check the next pages which contain relevant information:
http://wiki.debian.org/PHP#head-3a3ea90a961ce57ab37e4e4c832448d58e2cf16d
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-php-maint/2007-October/003228.html

> P.S. Has "use conf.d rather than modifying php.ini directly" been
> considered as a release goal for lenny?

AFAIK, no.
I'll see if I can figure out a way to detect such packages and fill reports
against them.

Sincerely,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.