Re: Creating database through dbconfig-common or web interface ?

hi vincent,

On Saturday 23 June 2007 11:14:08 Vincent Bernat wrote:
> Therefore, I am quite happy with the current result (empty database with
> dbconfig-common,  not asking  the user  for  DB information  in the  web
> interface  but asking  for login  information). From  a Debian  point of
> view, is it OK to use such an hybrid approach ?

i would say use your best judgement on the matter.  i certainly wouldn't argue
if you wanted to half-use dbconfig-common if you feel the app itself has some
good support for the other half (cacti is in a similar situation, iirc).

	sean