I am looking for a sponsor for my package "roundcube".
* Package name : roundcube
Version : 0.099+0.1b2.2-1
Upstream Author : Thomas Bruederli <email@example.com>
* URL : http://www.roundcube.net
* License : GPL
Section : web
It builds these binary packages:
roundcube - modern, skinable, AJAX based webmail solution for IMAP servers
The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 333756, 344949
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roundcube
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roundcube/roundcube_0.099+0.1b2.2-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
This is still a beta quality software but I use it happily every
day. The package uses dbconfig-common to configure database. It
supports sqlite, MySQL and PostgreSQL backend. To avoid to pull too
much packages, it does not depend on any of those backends. Any
comment on this is welcome. I have put a note in README.Debian.
The other question is that roundcube requires a temp directory. I have
modified the config file to create /var/tmp/roundcube. I don't know
what should be the best way. If the directory already exists, it can
be a security risk (the user owning the directory could delete files
or put symlinks in it). Maybe should I put this temporary directory in
/var/lib/roundcube instead ?
Say what you mean, simply and directly.
- The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plauger)