Let's work together!

Hi,

I'm glad to announce that the Debian Webapps Team is now responsible of
two packages (tinymce and bugzilla) and I hope the team will handle more
and more packages in the future.

That team was born some months ago in order to coordinate the writing of
a Debian Webapps Policy. We had recently the idea to start using the
team infrastructure for handling webapps packages, and we did it.

The packages handled by the team are hosted in our SVN repository and is
accessible there:

  svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/srv/svn.debian.org/svn/webapps-common/packages

Commits are tracked via <webapps-common-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org>
and packages maintenance are handeled with
<webapps-common-packages@lists.debian.org>.

That team needs help, so if you're interested in giving a hand, feel
free to join!

You can reach us either on that mailing-list, or with our IRC chan:
#debian-webapps on irc.debian.org.

Best regards,

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>