work on webapps-common, svn migration, debconf6(!)

hey folks,

first of all, i'd like to mention that i'll be spending some more time
with webapps-common in the near future, getting the package into a much
more presentable state.  this will include documentation so others can
join in on the fun :)

as part of this, i'd like to migrate what we currently have to
svn, if nobody minds.  i just simply can't deal with cvs any
more these days...

also, i now have solidified my plans and will be showing up at debconf
this year!  neil: have you done any work on the prep for the BoF you
proposed?  if not, perhaps we could hack out some kind of presentation
together?

	sean