Re: Debconf6 - a roundtable

hey neil,

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 01:33:06PM +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
> So, to hopefully create interest, and move the policy further forward,
> I've submitted a proposal for a roundtable at Debconf 6.
> https://www.debconf.org/comas/general/proposals/30
>
> If you want to come to Debconf, please register at
> https://www.debconf.org/comas/ :)

that would be really cool.  i'm planning to go to debconf this coming
year as well, and in fact have offered to give a talk "building
a framework for common tasks" (or osmething like that).  the talk will rely
heavily on the work done so far with dbconfig-common and webapps-common, but
is aimed as a more abstract and general talk, to highlight how the
approach can be used in other unrelated areas.

but anyway, i'd very much love to have a webapp roundtable discussion
as well... i think it could help feed some momentum back into the
project.

	sean