php package sponsorship

Hi,

I have a small handful of PHP packages in Debian, for which I am
searching for a new sponsor:

    php-cache-lite
    php-pager
    php-simpletest

My current sponsor is rather busy with school right now, not to mention
the fact that he maintains no webapp-related (no less PHP) packages himself.

My current need is to get the most recent version of php-simpletest
uploaded, which will move the package from non-free to main. The package
can be found at:

   http://debian.frogcircus.org/packages/

Of course I also welcome feedback, advise, and criticism that could
improve my PHP packags.

Would anyone be interested in sponsoring uploads of these few packages?

thanks in advance,
Charles

--
Bristly beard