Re: PEAR packages - how to repackage?

hi,

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 02:17:46PM -0400, Charles Fry wrote:
> I do think that per previous posts I have made, it would be most helpful
> to come up with a standard PEAR packaging policy that dealt with this
> and the other unique packaging issues which PEAR modules introduce.

something to keep in mind though:  debian policy dictates very little
about source packages.  requiring source packages to conform to a specific
structure or only using certain build-tools, especially for aesthetic
(or non-technical) reasons will probably never make it to policy.
of course that shouldn't keep you from documenting the best practices
iyho for pear packages.

	sean